PPSC Counseling Clinic offers a supportive environment to help you navigate life’s challenges and grow personally. We work with a wide range of concerns including: anxiety, depression, stress, relationship issues, drug and alcohol use, parenting difficulties, school issues, recovery from trauma, grief and loss, and life transitions. We welcome members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Psychotherapy for children 5 years and older, individuals, families, and couples
- Virtual counseling via confidential video conferencing or phone
- Therapeutic groups
- Triple P – Positive Parenting Program, support for parents with children ages 0-5
- Functional Family Therapy (via Probation referral)
- Referrals to other community resources and agencies in Sonoma County
Your therapist will consider your unique history and preferences in determining how to meet your needs. In addition to our confidential therapy rooms, our office is set up for sand tray therapy, art therapy, and nature-based therapy in the garden. We are also available to provide telehealth services through video and phone.
Counselors at PPSC are all registered associates or psychological assistants and receive weekly individual and group supervision from highly trained and experienced supervisors on staff. They hold advanced degrees in marriage and family therapy, psychology, clinical social work, or professional clinical counseling. Counselors attend a weekly training at PPSC to continue to expand their knowledge of clinical interventions and modalities. If you are interested in our counseling training program, please contact our clinical director at (707) 765-8488.