Caregivers Support Group: Caring for Caregivers
The PPSC Caregiver Support group offers a place for caregivers to discuss the issues of caring for their loved ones in a supportive and safe environment. Facilitated by two qualified professional therapists, individuals can feel confident knowing they are being heard and supported through their caregiving journey.
Who is caring for the Caregiver?
If you are caring for a loved one and feeling stressed out, you are not alone.
PPSC’s Caregiver support will:
- Help you find others who are also serving as a Caregiver,
- Learn what you can do to take care of yourself,
- Develop tools to avoid burnout.
- Where: In person (Petaluma, Ca)
- When: The first 3 Tuesdays of the month
- Time: 1:00 p.m – 2:15 p.m
This group is facilitated with empathy, sensitivity and knowledge. Case Management is provided to seniors referred to the PPSC Aging Well Department.
Caregiver Support is a service provided by Petaluma People Services Center in partnership with Redwood Caregivers Resource Center through a grant provided by the Sonoma County Area Agency on Aging.