Petaluma People Services Center is proud to be part of what makes living and working in Sonoma County such a great place. All of our programs make a difference in our community, some were highlighted in, page 5 our SonomaWorks program helped to assist job seekers and our team of Senior Services Case Managers helped with QPR (Question Persuade, and Refer training). Our SHARE Sonoma County program has helped to create home share partnerships for over 100 older adults, and we are partners in the Older Adult Collaborative, page 7. SonomaCounty2015-AnnualReport_spread PPSC considers you, our residents as partners in providing our services. We couldn’t provide the over 53 programs that we provide if we didn’t have your support….so well done. It is ALL about community.
- Keep our Youngstown Senior Mobile Home Park residents in their home
- Petaluma Community Blood Drive — Petaluma Community Campaña de donación de sangre
- Healdsburg — Petaluma Bounty Farmers’ Market Ambassador — Petaluma Bounty Embajador del Mercado de Agricultores
- SAFE Crisis Intervention Specialist
- Aging Well Together Case Manager