Responsible for overseeing and developing the Clinical department including hiring, supervision, evaluation and scheduling. Develop, plan and implement strategies for program continuation and growth. Provide or arrange clinical training for clinical staff and interns. This position must have a positive and supportive attitude toward the agency and its overall success. This position provides both clinical and personnel supervision of the clinical staff. Must have the ability to think globally, solve problems and have good decision-making skills, including critical thinking skills. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establishes, current and long-range objectives, plans and policies in regard to Counseling and Prevention.
- Reviews operating results of the Counseling and Prevention Department, compares them to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Plans, develops, implements, coordinates, monitors and develops policies. This includes the preparation, monitoring and revision of the strategic plan and trajectory of the Counseling and Prevention Department.
- Develops and reviews guidelines, procedures, rules and regulations; monitors compliance, including compliance with state and federal laws, compliance with contract and contract deliverables and ensures PPSC is working within the bounds of ethical standards of the profession.
- Develops, plans and implements strategies to manage program growth and ensure self-funding and sustainability of the program and agency.
- Initiates, implements and monitors compliance with evidence-based practices.
- Oversight of program evaluation and quality assurance functions for department including assessment of applicable legal and professional requirements and monitoring treatment plans for clients.
- Monitors the ongoing disbursement of Counseling and Prevention Department funding in conjunction with the Director of Operations and the Executive Director.
- Creates and reviews budgets and submits for final approval.
- Serves as a liaison with Juvenile Probation, Petaluma Police, local school districts, community committees and agencies working in collaboration with Counseling and Prevention.
- Plans, assigns, and supervises the work of others including all licensed staff, clerical staff, and trainees.
- Provides oversight and guidance to clinical supervisors providing counseling and/or training programs within the Counseling and Prevention Department.
- Provides oversight to the Data administration; provides oversight and guidance to Data Collection policies, procedures and processes.
- Participates in appraising qualifications of candidates for Counseling and Prevention Department staff and intern positions and agency management positions.
- Coordinates, supervises and participates in conducting in-service training for Counseling and Prevention staff and interns.
- Reviews and approves all monthly statistics and prepares monthly and annual reports for funding organizations and the Executive Director.
- Reviews results of investigations, internal and external audits to provide direction and guidance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
California-licensed psychotherapist (LCSW, MFT, Psy.D.) with a minimum of two years administrative experience.
For more information about this position, follow this link:
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org