PPSC RYSE (Resources for Youth Success and Employment) assists young people in Sonoma County on the road from adolescence to adulthood. Whether you are seeking your first entry-level job, or the education and training needed for a lifelong career, we can help you develop and achieve your goals. Keep up to date on leads and opportunities with our social media, contact us for resume workshopping, or make an appointment to develop and achieve the goals you need to succeed.
Connect with @PPSCRYSE on Facebook for up-to-the-minute job leads, educational opportunities, and more.
We recognize that the path to stable employment includes not only education and opportunity, but also foundational skills and social support. For young adults ages 16-24, personalized long-term case management is available to address serious barriers in the way of success. Special consideration is given to marginalized or at-risk populations, particularly those who are not in school.
- Paid internships
- Job skills training and shadowing
- Application assistance and resume editing
- Referrals to counseling, mentorship, drug abuse, gang prevention and diversion programs
- Leadership development, volunteer and service learning activities
- Career planning and development
- Secondary and post-secondary educational options
- Free use of computer lab
- Individualized coaching, guidance, and advocacy
Get started today!
Fill out our interest form, call 707-765-8488, or email RYSE@petalumapeople.org.
PPSC RYSE uses money set aside by the U.S. Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), as well as the generous support of local donors. We are proud to partner with Sonoma County Youth Education & Employment Services to serve residents of Petaluma and Penngrove. To learn more about WIOA, click here. To make a donation, go here.