PPSC has a current opening for the Coordinator at our Adult Day & Respite program activities and site operation at our 25 Howard location. This person will:
- Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Senior Services
- Plans and supervises activity program for client/group
- Creates and maintains client files and care plans
- Manages all required documentation and records
- Follows regulations and procedures as required by the State of California – Health & Human Services Agency, Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing; as well as all required safe food handling procedures.
- Supervises/Manages support staff, volunteers and interns
- Works closely with Case Manager
- Observes all health and safety practices.
Minimum Education and/or Experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or associate degree/certification in related field with four years of related experience
- Experience with older adult population
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals on a team
- Creativity, humor and patience will be essential