We have high goals for 2013…
Senior Services will provide:
• Over 300 seniors with Case Management services
• Over 10,000 telephone callers with information and referral services
• 35 seniors with Alzheimer’s respite care through our Senior Day Care program
• Over 42,000 meals for seniors in need of nutritional services through our Meals on Wheels Program and our Senior Café
Counseling and Prevention Services will provide:
• 300 at-risk or substance abuse involved youth group counseling
• Over 100 hours of parenting education and support classes to homeless parents
• 195 low-income individuals, families, and children with at least 2,700 therapy sessions.
Homeless Prevention and Fair Housing will provide:
• Over 2,000 consultations/ mediations for fair housing tenant/landlord clients throughout Sonoma County
• 125 low-income families or individuals with rental assistance to prevent homelessness
• 50 seniors with monthly rental assistance.
Employment and Training Department will help to provide:
• 60 youth with School-to-Career activities through PPSC Learn-to-Earn
• 250 adult clients with employment and job placement training services
• 40,000 pounds of food will be delivered to fed insecure families and seniors.