…and now you can be part of the history by joining us this year at our LANE WARS. March 18, 2016, bowling starts at 7:30PM.
With each roll of the ball you will be making a difference in the life of a hungry homebound senior.
With each song you will help a teen make good decisions about the path they are on.
With a crash of the pins you will ensure that a hungry family will be fed fresh and healthy vegetables.
Sing along, you will be helping a family get the counseling they need to live in peace.
Cheer for a strike you will know that you have helped someone suffering with Alzheimer continue to live with a loved one.
A spare gives a teen that has given up on life the opportunity to find a job, continue his education and make peace with his parents.
Stomp your feet to the beat and a family can get assistance in finding a safe and secure place to call home.
Even a gutter ball will help a lonely senior find someone to talk with.
Come bowl with us and add to your list of why YOU want to support PPSC.
- It is easy – form a team of 5 bowlers. Team Registration Form 201
- Entry fee is $625.00 minimum per team of five.
- This is only the minimum; you can collect as much as possible.
- Come up with a great name.
- Start asking for sponsors and raising money to help seniors, families, youth and individuals in Petaluma. Sponsor Sheet 2016
- Show up at 7:30PM at AMF Boulevard Bowl – 1100 Petaluma Blvd. South, Petaluma.
- Strap on your shoes, enjoy bowling alley pizza & nachos and help take care of your community!
Our mission is to reduce poverty, physical and mental abuse, chemical dependence, violence, ignorance, isolation and mental illness among children, adults, families and seniors.
- Senior Services: Meals-On-Wheels, Adult Day Care, Case Management, Nutrition Site-Senior Café, Counseling, Transportation, Housing
- Homeless Prevention and Fair Housing
- Employment & Training: Adult and Youth
- Counseling: Individual, Couples & Family, Drug & Alcohol, Youth Intervention & Prevention
- Petaluma Bounty: Creating a sustainable food system with healthy food for everyone, regardless of income level.
Call PPSC today to reserve a lane for your team or find out how you can help.