Join our Senior Services department, PPSC Adult Day & Respite Program Coordinator, coordinates Adult Day & Respite program activities and site operation.
General list of duties include but not limited to:
- Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Senior Services
- Plans and supervises activity program for client/group
- Creates and maintains client files and care plans
- Manages all required documentation and records
- Follows regulations and procedures as required by the State of California – Health & Human Services Agency, Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing; as well as all required safe food handling procedures.
- Supervises/Manages support staff, volunteers and interns
- Works closely with Case Manager
- Observes all health and safety practices.
Minimum Education and/or Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or associate degree/certification in related field with four years of related experience
- Experience with older adult population
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals on a team
- Creativity, humor and patience will be essential
20 hours per week, three days a week (Mon., Wed. and Fri.)
Vacation, Holiday and Sick time benefits
E-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fax (707)765-8482 by April 4, 2017
Application deadline may be extended.
PPSC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the continuing success of our organization. We will not discriminate against an employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, political affiliation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, physical disabilities or medical condition (i.e., AIDS or ARC-related or cancer) or any other category protected by Federal or State law in hiring, promoting, demoting, training, benefits, transfers, layoffs, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all employees based on qualifications and job requirements.